Thursday, January 7, 2010

Winter Wonderland

Hope you all enjoy the new blog design. My, um, someone accused me of being lazy with the blog.

Have you been outside lately? It's crazy with snow out there! We have at least 8" in our front yard, not counting drifts.

2 comments:

The Menagerie Momma said...

Could it have been me that accused the laziness?? :)
I like the new design, keep up with the blogging I know I check it daily and suspect others do as well. Did you get your snow day at school?

Little Man's blog said...

I'm just giving you crap. I know I needed to update it. Yes, we had two, yesterday and today. Thank goodness. I don't get docked pay on snow days.
Emery's going to be on the news Tuesday. They were at the pediatricians office when we were there. How fun!
How's Greta's room coming?

About Me

A couple in their mid-30's facing parenthood for the 1st time. Let the games begin!