Friday, January 15, 2010

10 weeks old

I just love this little guy so much!

Here are the latest pictures! It's hard to believe that 10 weeks have already passed. He's growing like a weed. He is wearing 3-6 month clothes already. He has such a pleasant personality. He finds joy in almost everything. Enjoy.









3 comments:

Buck said...

What a gorgeous smile! Just think, a year from now he'll be able to play with his little girl cousin and their age difference will be practically nothing!

The Menagerie Momma said...

He's a cutie Betz. That little outfit looks familiar! He looks like a little farmer. :)

Little Man's blog said...

I recently found a bunch of the clothes you gave us I had stored away until he was bigger. I'm SO thankful you gave us those clothes. We'd be in the poorhouse otherwise.
I call this outfit the "Al" outfit. Remember from Home Improvement???

About Me

A couple in their mid-30's facing parenthood for the 1st time. Let the games begin!