First: the percentages...
He weighs 13 lbs. which is the 75% for his age
He is 24" long, which is the 79% for his age
His head is in the 80% for circumference.
His head is in the 80% for circumference.
Yeah! His weight and height flip-flopped from last month.
Doctor said everything looks great and he's as cute as a button.
Next: the shots...
Poor little thing had to get his first round of vaccinations. 4 shots to the legs and a live virus of rotovirus in the mouth. He gobbled the live virus down. He screamed for a few seconds when he got the shots, but then quieted right down once I held him. Such a good boy.
Poor little thing had to get his first round of vaccinations. 4 shots to the legs and a live virus of rotovirus in the mouth. He gobbled the live virus down. He screamed for a few seconds when he got the shots, but then quieted right down once I held him. Such a good boy.
Lastly: The news crew: yep, that's right. While we were there, the news came to do a story on the lack of patients in doctors offices this season due to the rampant campaign to vaccinate against the flu this fall. They interviewed me and took some footage of Emery. The segment is due to air on Tuesday evening at 9 on Fox4. Meryl Lin McKean was the reporter.
I will leave you with pictures of our little trooper. He was extra sleepy since his ordeal.
Sleep well little one. You did awesome.
1 comment:
SO cute! I love the swaddled picture. I bet he fell asleep minutes after you took that picture. Sometimes I wish I could be swaddled but I'm pretty sure they don't make a Halo blanket that big. :)
Post a Comment