Sigh. Remember that amazing zucchini shot? It came from the most massive zucchini plant I've ever seen. In fact everything in our garden is massive. MASSIVE! The squash is the size of a Cooper Mini, the tomatoes have completely outgrown their cages, the canteloupe I have to whack back so it doesn't choke everything else in the garden...you get the idea. That, my friend, is why it is with ultimate saddness that I have to report the death of "Seymor", our giant Zucchini plant. It rotted at the base. I went out to check on it when we got back from MN and it was not only dead, but destroyed. Wilted, brown, spread out like Aragog in the latest Harry Potter movie. Sad. I actually let a little scream escape when I saw it.
I don't have a picture, but you can imagine. RIP Seymor.
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Little Man's blog
- A couple in their mid-30's facing parenthood for the 1st time. Let the games begin!
No comments:
Post a Comment