oh my...let the games begin. It's real now. He's an inch below my belly skin. That's all, he's right here!! He's kicking more now. I still am not feeling all of his movements. The doctor listened to his heart and heard about 5 movements that I couldn't feel. Side note: if you're easily offended, don't read this next section.
My boobs now sit on my belly. That's new for someone who was barely a B cup before she got pregnant. Though I've enjoyed the temporary increase, I can't wait for them to go back to normal...oh well, I think that won't be for a while.
My boobs now sit on my belly. That's new for someone who was barely a B cup before she got pregnant. Though I've enjoyed the temporary increase, I can't wait for them to go back to normal...oh well, I think that won't be for a while.
No comments:
Post a Comment