A very nice, albeit, weird old guy let Emery sit on his Harley at the gas station in Mt. Vernon. I think the old codger liked seeing a baby on his Hog more than Emery or I did. Funny. Emery is such a good sport.
Thursday, July 22, 2010
We've had a fun summer traveling to Kentucky and Minnesota. Here are a few pictures of our trip to Kentucky. Notice Blake and Emery's same facial expression. Sheesh! As if these two weren't clones already.


A very nice, albeit, weird old guy let Emery sit on his Harley at the gas station in Mt. Vernon. I think the old codger liked seeing a baby on his Hog more than Emery or I did. Funny. Emery is such a good sport.
A very nice, albeit, weird old guy let Emery sit on his Harley at the gas station in Mt. Vernon. I think the old codger liked seeing a baby on his Hog more than Emery or I did. Funny. Emery is such a good sport.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Little Man's blog
- A couple in their mid-30's facing parenthood for the 1st time. Let the games begin!
No comments:
Post a Comment