Monday, May 24, 2010

New updated pictures

Ok, here you go. I LOVE this little fella!My new Jumperoo. LOVES to jump, jump, jump all day long.
You have no idea how hard it was to get a picture of these teeth. He kept sliming me with his tongue and covering his teeth up. Notice where my ring finger is. He didn't even cry...
Starting to get a little grouchy about being on his tummy.

My adorable little man. Oh my goodness-so cute! Love this little face!!!!I love to chew on my socks. Yes, that is red hair you're seeing. I can't believe it!!!
This is how I sleep in my crib. I took this picture with the flash in a totally dark room. He twists himself into a pretzel. Must be nice to have a jelly spine.
Aren't these two confused? Isn't the nap situation suppose to be reversed?

No comments:

About Me

A couple in their mid-30's facing parenthood for the 1st time. Let the games begin!