Monday, March 8, 2010

4 Months

Enjoy. Little Budda Belly.
He talks all the time. He started giggling too. It's too precious.






Monkey nose, Monkey toes. This is the little game he and daddy play every night before jammies time.


In other news, we beat the ear infection but are still left with a chest cough and nasal congestion. We took him back to the doctor to make sure it wasn't anything worse. They did an oxygen test on him and he was getting 90% oxygen so it's not affecting his air intake. We have to suction out his nose several times a day and spray his nose with nasal saline. It's no fun for anyone but it helps him. I'll be SOOOO glad when he beats this cold. Poor Monkey.
I'm also getting things ready for his baptism in a few weeks. I've got the menu all planned out. We'll be having breakfast casserole, mac and cheese, spinach salad, croissants, fresh fruit and yogurt parfaits. I can't wait! I'm also so excited to see everyone!



1 comment:

Buck said...

Look at his cute, gorgeous chubbiness! He's getting so big! I'm already sad that the fetus is going to grow up too fast and she's not even out yet. But I know they get more and more fun as they get older...

Hope you guys are doing well!

About Me

A couple in their mid-30's facing parenthood for the 1st time. Let the games begin!