Monday, February 1, 2010

3 month pictures

Here's our little 3 month old monkey! He's smiling so much now (which I can't get enough of) and he makes new noises each day. Seriously.
He's trying on his new baptism outfit I found on Amazon.com


















I just love this little guy!!!









He's taken a new interest in reaching for objects on his play mat.

He holds his giant head up almost all the time now. He still wobbles if he's tired.



3 comments:

Stephiejojo said...

I want to kiss and cuddle him so badly! He is adorable!

Buck said...

He is so cute and I love his little white outfit! Can't wait to meet him soon!

The Menagerie Momma said...

He's really a cutie, I like the second picture. I can see Betsy in him in the last picture.

About Me

A couple in their mid-30's facing parenthood for the 1st time. Let the games begin!