Sunday, October 18, 2009

Pictures

Dad, Mom and I before the baby shower.

The front of the house.
Sippy cup drinking game. Very fun!

Mandy's cupcakes and table decorations.

Toby was feeling needy...he crammed himself into a tiny basket-within-a-basket. He's been very naughty lately-sleeping in the crib.
I'll make another post with pictures of our false alarm trip to the hospital.






5 comments:

Hoofprints said...

Hey there Betsy. I read that your kitty likes to sleep in the crib. we have five cats and all of them wanted to sleep in the crib pre-Alex. we put some noisy stuff like cans and tin-foil in there to try to get them to stay out. It worked for awhile. But to be safe we got a crib net. it worked wonders. Helped me know they weren't lying on the kiddos head during the night. :-)

Little Man's blog said...

Thanks Jessica. So, the kid sleeps under the net? Is it like camping? I think we may just lock Toby in the basement at night from now on. Probably during the day too, atleast until he's old enough to cry out if a cat were sleeping on his head.
Poor kitty has had some growing pains with the baby coming. He's done some weird stuff. I feel like I need a cat psychologist...

Hoofprints said...

Yeah. We kicked our cats out of the room for a brief period when I was a tad paranoid. But then I read about the crib net. Just check it out on amazon or some other place. It's actually a pretty nifty thing. It also helps keep the kids from climbing out of the crib too early when they don't have the coordination to land on their feet. I'd pass mine on to you, but after two kids and five cats...it's a bit frayed. But eventually the cats just gave up. The baby was so weird to them that they just kept their distance.

Little Man's blog said...

Thanks, I'll look into it. I hope he just doesn't start peeing on the carpet in response to all the changes. He has done that in the past and we had to rip out the carpet. Grrrr....

The Menagerie Momma said...

I'm glad you posted some pictures of the Baby Shower! You look great. Glad it went well, sorry I missed it!

About Me

A couple in their mid-30's facing parenthood for the 1st time. Let the games begin!