Monday, September 21, 2009

40 days 2 go!

Might as well be 400...
I waddle.
I pee all the time.
Cry too.
I'm swollen.
My back is on fire.
Everyone tells me he's almost here, but I just think they're being mean now.
This stage of pregnancy is what we geeks like to refer to as "The Long Dark of Moria" ask a Tolkien fan 2 explain...

2 comments:

bethany said...

Bless your heart! And on top of that - you are with kiddos all day=( Thats gotta be draining! At least your little baby icon now says 39 days to go... a little bit closer=) Hang in there friends! Can't wait to meet your sweet little guy!!

Ryan and Erin Nichols said...

Hi Betsy! This is Erin Nichols, (Joanie's intern several years ago) I saw your blog on facebook, and had to look, because I am a blog stalker (ha!) Anyway, I remember how you feel. Hopefully you won't be like me, and go past your due date. There's nothing like telling someone you were due yesterday! If it makes you feel better, you will miss feeling the movement part of being pregnant, and sleep (even though I know you probably don't that much now). I can't wait to see pictures!

About Me

A couple in their mid-30's facing parenthood for the 1st time. Let the games begin!