Saturday, August 22, 2009

30 Weeks

Not my most glamorous picture but here it is! 30 weeks pregnant. The doctor says he's measuring 31 weeks so I'm not sure if that means he'll come a week early or just be huge. I hope he's not huge. I had a minor breakdown in the doctor office. I really don't want an emergency C-section because they can't get him out. She says I shouldn't worry about that yet but I tell you...I'm sick of hearing how big of a baby he is. Just say no to a 10 lb. baby!!!
On the plus side, I can now feel/see him move around in my belly. He'll poke an elbow out and leave it there for a few seconds before moving another limb. It's too cool.
Bathroom update: The tile is down, the grout is in, the screws are plastered over and the backerboard has been purchased. It's coming along!

No comments:

About Me

A couple in their mid-30's facing parenthood for the 1st time. Let the games begin!