Saturday, June 6, 2009

My New School!

This is my new school. As you can see it's still under construction, but will be ready in August. My principal sent some photos to me, so I've chosen the best ones to add here. Boy, my school didn't look anything like this when I was growing up. Check it out!!

Next: The bathrooms, very colorful!

Next: Our "pod" area. Each grade level is clustered together with a common space/pod area in between for join use.

Next: The library!




Last: The cafeteria. This is right at the front of the school when you enter, which is nice when visitors come to eat with their children. There is also a stage area to your left. You can just see the steps.

I'm excited. This makes me not so sad about leaving my old school. It's been hard, since my co-workers are some of my best friends.
PS-Little has been kicking me (well, as much of a kick as he/she can muster at this point). Very weird sensation. I like it, but it always catches me off guard, like when you're on an innertube at the pool and some kid swims underneath you and kicks the tube with his foot. Feels like that.





2 comments:

The Menagerie Momma said...

School looks really nice, bet you're excited.

Candy Tibesar said...

OMG- we are so excited you are having a boy! Thank goodness there will be at least one good prospect for our little girl's future! ;o) I hope you're doing well, Betsy- we are getting closer each day to the big event!

About Me

A couple in their mid-30's facing parenthood for the 1st time. Let the games begin!